Lymphocyte Subpopulation Tests play significant role in monitoring the condition of a person's immune system, cell-medicated immunity and humoral immunity.
- CD4: In some cases, CD4 cells are also named T-cells, which are "helper" cells and can lead to the attack against infections.
- CD8: CD8 are "suppression" cells that end the immune reaction. CD8 cells can also be "killer" cells that kill cancer cells and virus-infected cells.
- B cells. B cells can differentiate into plasma cells and helps T cells participate in immune response.
- CD4/CD8. It monitors cellar immune function. When it increases, your cellar immune response is overactive; otherwise, it is passive.
- NK cells. NK cells play important role in the host-rejection of both tumors and virus-infected cells. It helps monitor the early infection stage.
- Cyclosporine Blood Concentration Prediction. It is important in guiding drug use safety. < 200ug/L: insufficient dosage; >400ug/L: overdose, this usually causes side effects.
- Antigen. It figures out the food antigens and helps identify allergic disease in particular.
Lymphocyte Subpopulation tests help predict the progression of immune system. And the main contents are as follows:
● help monitor the efficiency of kidney disease treatment you are taking
● monitor your immune system and help you identify whether, when, how to start immune treatment and other therapies to prevent infections.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?