Classical nephritis syndrome includes hematuria, hypertension, renal insufficiency and edema, but pulmonary hemorrhage is also a characteristic of nephritis syndrome.
1. Most of them are at the age of 20~30.
2. A small number of patients can recover or relapse.
3. The disease often develops rapidly, and dies of uremia, hemoptysis or respiratory failure in several months or years.
4. There are recurrent hemoptysis, anemia and hematuria. A few diseases can also cause severe bleeding in the lungs, resulting in anemia but no hemoptysis. Hemoptysis occurs more often before nephritis.
What are the common treatments?
1. Plasma exchange therapy.
2. Anti lymphocyte serum 2ml / D intramuscular injection.
3. Kidney transplantation, hemodialysis or nephrectomy.
4. Immunosuppressants were treated with prednisone 40 to 60mg/d. Severe patients were treated with hydrocortisone 200mg/d. Azathioprine alone is not effective.
5. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, it is an external application with two medicated bags fulfilling with chinese herbal medicines. Various of chinese herbal medicines used in the treatments which can repair damaged kidney to stop the process to kidney failure. Othewise, all the complications can be relieved in 10-15 days with improved kidney functions.
What kinds of Prevention?
1. Look for any infectious foci in the body, and deal with them as soon as possible.
2. During treatment, pay attention to prevent other infections.
3. Patients with unexplained hemoptysis, cough, anemia and glomerulonephritis should pay attention to the diagnosis and treatment in hospital as soon as possible.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?