Since 1986, our hospital has been committed to delivering standard-setting medical care. Throughout the past decades, the hospital has had a consistent commitment to providing the latest treatments and considerate service for kidney patients throughout the world.
As one of the largest kidney disease specialized hospital in China, our hospital continues its tradition of excellence today. Our hospital covers an area of 48,000 acres and the building area is 46,000 m2. With capacity of admitting more than 1,000 patients, we offer high-quality care and service to patients from all over the world.
Our Kidney Hospital China has long been a leader in successfully putting forward advanced theories in treating kidney diseases including Renal Fibrosis Theory, Five Renal Inherent Cells Theories, Immunotherapy, Blood Pollution Therapy, etc. These discoveries and breakthroughs in clinical researches translate into new and better treatments that transform medicine practice and patient care.
Since the hospital's funding, nearly all of our staff have been committed to continuously learning and explaining kidney diseases to patients. While talking with patients about their condition, we have set a series of questions include:
1. What is your kidney disease? How do you get it?
2. How serious is your current situation?
3. Why you haven't got recovered from the disease even after long-term treatment?
4. The characteristics of Chinese medicine treatment in our hospital.
5. To what extent can you recovery with our Chinese medicine treatment?
6. What should you do at home to take care of yourself after getting discharged from the hospital?
Guided by the needs of our patients and their families, we aim to deliver the very best health care in a safe, compassionate environment; to advance kidney disease treatment through innovative study and research; and to improve the health and well-being of kidney patients throughout the world.