1. Expand the blood vessels, improve the local microcirculation disturbance of the kidney, block the renal fibrosis from the source, and provide more oxygen and blood volume for the repair of kidney tissue.
2. Immunoadsorption: to remove uremia toxin and other pathogenic factors through hemodialysis, remove medium and large molecular substances in the patient's body by blood purification and blood perfusion, use immune adsorption to clear the immune complex in the patient's body, provide loose internal environment for kidney repair and accelerate the kidney. Repair.
3. Anti-inflammatory. The inflammatory factors and nephrotoxic factors in the process of renal fibrosis are extinguishing, blocking inflammatory reaction damage, protecting and restoring renal function.
4. Anticoagulant. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy through special and effective components of traditional Chinese Medicine
Anticoagulation can prevent thrombosis and hemagglutination and prevent renal tissue from further ischemia and hypoxia. It provides more oxygen and repair materials for further repair of kidneys.
5. Degradation. To degrade a large amount of extracellular matrix deposited in the patient's body by degradation, the dynamic balance of the kidney to the synthesis and degradation of the extracellular matrix is restored and the remaining renal function is protected. Thus the effect of creatinine reduction is achieved.
Through the application of these treatment measures, we can fundamentally block the process of renal fibrosis and repair the damaged renal cells, so as to treat the disease scientifically and effectively and improve the therapeutic effect of the patients.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?