Diabetes is a common and common disease in our lives, and it is also a disease with more complications. Then what are the better ways to prevent it? Here are some ways to keep away from diabetic nephropathy for your reference.
1. Some patients are sick because of the use of nephrotoxic drugs, so in peacetime we must pay attention to the use of these drugs, also conducive to the prevention of diabetic nephropathy.
2. In order to effectively prevent diabetic nephropathy in life should be properly limited protein and potassium intake, some people think that eating more protein and potassium is a good thing, in fact, otherwise, we should control the daily life of potassium drinks, potassium-containing fruit intake. Protein is best controlled at 0.6 to 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight per day, and easy to digest lean meat and fish is preferred.
3. Prevention of diabetic nephropathy should control the intake of salt. For diabetics, food should be as light as possible, and salt intake should be less than 6 grams per day.
4. Strict control of blood sugar is conducive to the prevention of diabetic nephropathy. The key is to strictly limit calorie intake, adhere to good glycemic control, and avoid emotional excitement, infection and other factors that cause fluctuations in blood glucose.
5. Intake of adequate trace elements and vitamins is very beneficial to prevent diabetic nephropathy. In particular, vitamin C and zinc, calcium, vitamin B, iron and other protective effects on the kidneys.
6. Drink plenty of water. By drinking plenty of water, we mean to keep the water volume between 1500 and 2000 ml every day. It is very effective to prevent diabetic nephropathy.
7. The control of blood pressure must be strict. In order to prevent diabetic nephropathy, we should try our best to control the blood pressure below 130-80mmHg.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?