Diabetic Nephropathy is the main cause of death in patients with type 1 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes mellitus from onset to diabetic nephropathy in general take about 10 years, some patients with kidney function deterioration quickly. Then, what are the preventive measures for diabetic nephropathy? How can we prevent diabetic nephropathy and reduce the occurrence and harm of diabetic nephropathy?
1. Strictly control of blood sugar in ideal range
2. Because of the change of renal sugar threshold, glucose can not be observed to observe the condition.
3. Once diabetic nephropathy is diagnosed, oral hypoglycemic drugs can only be used to treat diabetic nephropathy with glucocorticoid, Baitangping or insulin. If you have entered the uremic phase, you can not use oral hypoglycemic drugs.
4. Limit protein intake and enter low protein diet according to 0.6~0.8 g / kg standard. High quality animal protein is the main product. The intake of salt is below 5 grams / day. Edema is more restrictive and requires limited water consumption.
5. Strictly control of blood pressure will help improve renal function. Blood pressure is best controlled below 130/80mmHg, antihypertensive drugs can be used angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, captopril, enalapril, lotensin, calcium antagonists, such as Xintongding.
6. Renal failure treatment: when has entered the uremic stage, in addition to the above treatment, but also choose peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis, so as to discharge blood waste outside the body. If conditions permit for kidney transplantation, the degree of recovery and survival time will be significantly improved.
7. Chinese medicine treatment: Chinese medicine has rich experience in the treatment of kidney disease, can be used to treat diabetic nephropathy, play a positive role in the treatment of diabetic nephropathy.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?